Flying Solo

 


Everyone has their own story about life. For some people, they have experience, it was they were trapped in Toxic Relationship. Either Their partner is toxic or themselves. Somehow, “Every problem has a solution, although it may not be the outcome that was originally hoped for or expected.” 

For every problem there is a solution that is simple, neat—and wrong. This maxim has been attributed at various times to Mark Twain, H. L. Mencken, and Peter Drucker as a wake-up call to managers who mistakenly think that making a change in just one part of a complex problem will cure the ails of an entire system.

In my point of view, the best way to solve a problem in Relationship, it is Communication. From the communication, each of us can learn and change ourselves for the better version as human. but we can't force our partner to communicate it too, If our partner is not into it, We can't continue it because everything we force is not nice. So, We need to find another solution. It is Talking and Asking Solution with someone has the same experience or having a lot of experience about relationship because from them, we can learn without we feel the experience. 

 

I have ever asked someone's Perspective,  How to find solution When you are trapped in toxic relationship and you want to stop it and your partner doesn't want to discuss about it. 

 

The Solution from someone : 

1. Ask yourself, how do you feel.

2. If you are not given the certainty, don't instill a mindset. He is an unstable human being, but instill a mindset. There are two types of people: He really likes to do that or He doesn't like to do that.

3. What are the advantages and disadvantages of dating him

4. We have to be firm and Learn Sincerely accept the final decision that we make. 

    Anyway we need to express our feeling by listening a song from a singer hence we don't feel lonely because so many people in the same situation with us now. 

I really love Pamungkas's songs since some of his songs describe my feelings. Pamungkas is a singer from Indonesia. One of his songs which I really love. It is Flying solo. 

 



The lyrics which touch my heart. It is : 


Without thinking of you

I'm free

No more thoughts about you

And me

I'm flying solo

I'll fly without you

I'll go by myself

I'm flying solo

I'll spread my own wings

I'll hibernate and sing

I'm flying solo

I'm flying solo

You do you for now

I'm all I need

I'm good I'm solo now

Swallow all the pain

I'm fine again

Not dead I'm stronger now

And I learned to say no

To you

Then I learned to let go

 

The lyrics depict someone's feeling. Someone feels relieved to face her relationship with her ex. She is not dead but she is stronger now.

 

Don't be Afraid to talk with Someone, If Someone you believe in, Go Head to talk about your Problem. Sometimes, We are human, we need to get solution from someone's experience.


-Dian Sari Islamy-


 

Comments

  1. I agree with your statements . I like the way you share your perspective because you fill in the songs and i like pamungkas's songs .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for your respond, i am glad to hear that you Like pamungkas's songs also. Hopefully you get something new from my articles.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit