A Leader in The Community.


    If I don't have activity on Every Saturday Evening I am going to join English Club moreover I am willing to be a Leader to lead English Club . I really love this Community . I dig a lot of Concepts of Life by joining English Club since I could talk to various people with different backgrounds .

 

    Coronavirus can't barrier us to develop ourselves . We can develop ourselves by following health protocol . Moreover, we need to take care our sanity by doing socialize with people. Yeah one of them is you can join in gorgeous Community . I recommend you, join in English Club especially you all are not native speaker . 

 

    From this fancy Community, I can hone my leadership. I have been a leader for several times . So today,I would like to share to y'all My activity in english club when I was a Leader .

 

    Every times, when we want to start the activity. The leader must do Ice Breaker . In this activity , my friend lead the Ice Breaker. Her name is Leli. After Leli has finished to lead Ice Breaker . The activity was continued by me .

   


    In this season, I brought topic about BUSINESS PLAN . But we just discussed the basic of Business Plan . So, I gave the short articles to them and then we read together after that we discuss about the article . I mean like, the meaning of the words or for those people who want to share idea or ask . It's free for everyone.

    We help each other. No one judge . Even though probably, your pronunciation is still bad . 

  



    After the discussion has finished, I divided them into several groups. In that group, I asked them to do my instructions . 

 




    When the time's up . Each groups need to present in front of the public about their paper . 

   


    When the presentation has been finished. I pointed who's the first, second, and third winner and I gave rewards to them .

  




    And for the last activity, we took pictures together.

 

 



In this article, I am going to share my thoughts, why you should be a leader in the community.

To Occupy my days, I am going to take opportunity to be a leader in the community . Because of the circumstance, I believe that I am going to get prodigious lessons which is able tobe my tool to grow up myself moreover being a leader in the community, it has been my indulgence.

 

Benefits of being A Leader

1. Hone our Confidence

            From this Community, I can cast off my weakness . It's afraid of talking in front of public . But, when I forced myself to step out my comfort zone. I can be more looking up myself since I am not nervous and awkward to talk in front of people or starting the conversation with the stranger.

2. Be more Communicative Person

            I can declare my construct about something clearer and briefly . It's more effective .

3. Be Respectful

            One of my weakness is I am easy to pissed off with people are not fast learner . Yet, when I Evaluate myself I realized that it's not good, I need to be empathy person. So that's why, I try to put myself into their shoes.

4. Being Famous Person

            Believe or not, people know me but I don't know them . People that I don't know, they know my quirk . It is odd tho, it's because of social media. Probably, when in that english club, there are people post my picture into their social media hence people know me. 

5. Add new Experience

            I think, learning people's characters are one of amazing experience . So, from being leader. You can gain it 

 

6. A place to evaluate ourselves

            You can ask feedback from your friends to Evaluate yourself or you try to remember whole activity and try to evaluate yourself.

 

            Anyways, so much things that you can get from being a leader. But I just want to say once again that Values which I got from This Amazing Community is 

1) Build Good Relationship

2) Connecting to the dots

3) Kill your Insecurities

4) Stay Authentic and  Respect Other .

 

            You can watch this video . It's my activity in english club.

  



Please take amazing opportunity In front of you .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit