How to Manage Time to Finish College assignments and Working assignments?

 



 


            One of big decisions in my life is Studying While Working. For the first time, it was burdensome for me. Since I need to manage time, manage emotions, refrain to hang out with my friends too much and many more.  At the time I tried to embody my dream. It was having my money.

        My first job was being reseller, I sold perfume for six months. I got money from that business moreover experience. To show what I meant, How to deal with customers, How to make Our Products become famous, How to mold target in selling products etc. During selling perfume, I was active in Organization as well in addition I had another job , it was being Master of Ceremony. Wow it was such incredible experience in addition to eradicate my bad habit. I mold my character became better.

        A few moments later, I got Big Projects. They relate with my major as well. It was accounting and auditing.  I was not fix employee in company hence I am working depends on my job’s duration. It was kind of freelance.I got spectacular experience, my brain is more knowledgeable. For Instance, How to communicate with strangers, How to elaborate statements clearly, How to operate data in ample kind of software.   Besides Working in big projects, I run my own online business. My product is "minyak Karo" . It is oil for curing some diseases moreover we can utilize it for messaging our body. Besides earning money I got unexpected experiences. Imagine, I have never made design, yet because of my product, I learnt to make my design by myself, Knowing Why the fizzle out in business, innovating product to become interesting. It  really coin my character is more progress. I evaluate myself. There is betterment day-to-day.

        It was such self-defeating to stop following my ego. Ego to do something is not necessary to me.

        When we decide to kill two birds with one stone. It is such doing something beyond from ourselves. Sometimes, it can burst our brain. Yet, We can tackle that issue by having good habit. It is managing time.

I am going to amplify the importance of working while Studying.

v  enrichment ourselves

v  eradicate people who despise us

v  step out from comfort zone

v  add more connections

v  have our own saving

v  disintegrate bad habit

v  and many more

I am going to outline Some means  to manage time

1)      Time Table

Every Single Day, you need to set time-table in order to measure your betterment in a day moreover your day is valued with amazing activities.

 

2)      Choose The Priority

Occasionally, We get nerve because of ample stuff which need tobe finished. Especially When gettingample assignment from professors. It is going to be loathsome, if we are not able to manage our time.it is different from if we are able to manage our time. We are pleased when we are doing assignments from our professors. 

Set the priority. It can make us easier to finish ample stuff.

·         I often amplify the stuff with short deadline until long deadline,

Utilize calendar in phone, write your stuff deadline.

·         Choose wisely, which one is possible tobe done in this circumstance

For Instance, when I am working, there is space-time for learning something. I am going to utilize the time to do it. The time can be utilize to research about my assignment.

 

3)      Evaluate Your Ability

Make your working paper measure your ability. 

 

4)      Make The Targets

I have 3 resources of pressure.

·         The first, it comes from my professor

·         The second, it comes from my job

·         The third, it comes from myself

Each resources of pressure has their own target. Make them into specific.

 

5)      Confine Our life from something/someone drag we down

It is okay to say no to people in order to make yourself is better. For instance, when your friends ask you to hang out yet actually you have something is more vital. You had better say no.

 

6)      Prepare ourselves

Before the professors are going to assign the assignment. We should prepare ourselves to do it by having space learning. When we have learnt the chapter of the subject , it makes easier to understand the assignment.

 

7)      Take a bath and dress well

After taking a bath, our brain is going tobe more fresh moreover selecting comfy clothes.

When We can utilize our time to do essential activities, We will be complacent of ourselves. Since we can be productive person I think , We need to manage our time appropriately so that’s why we can plan bright future.

 

                            Nothing is impossible When you want to commit with yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit