Quit from Social Media





Social Media  a place to meet new people, to share something, to know someone's life, to communicate with people, to promote buisness, to get brilliant information moreover amazing experience. These are from good side. 

 

Somehow, There are ample nasty side. It depends on how we use social media.

From the nasty side, it could be toxic situation. For instance : people influence you to follow their life style, ample people show the best side from them, share the negative information moreover ruin your life .

 

I would say that, social media is a room in which people are double filter their life. Yeah, we are human. Sometimes, we think they are living in amazing life yet actually we don't know exactly how their life looks like. But, I always conclusive myself that I don't need to envy with them since we are human, we have our own way, we have different Pressure, character, vision moreover privilege.

 

In this season, I am going to unravel why we need to quit from Social Media .

 

Due to social media makes us become addicted, forget about our priority, spend much time, ruin our mental health, make untruth information, controlversial conflict, meet toxic people and many more nasty cases .

 

So when we quiet from social media, we can rearrange our life again, focus on our real daily activities, take care our mental health, utilize our time for necessary concepts in our life and many more nice activities we can do .

 

In my point of view, to quit from social media for a while or for time that you need is good for yourself. I often speculate that if I need much time to focus on my real daily activities I will quit from social media for a while . 

 

For the first time, it's hard for myself. But, I believe that we can create our pattern habit. After for a few days I quieted from social media, I have realized that social media is not important to me. I can more focus on my real daily activities than live in social media. My life give away to be better life. 

 

·         Sometimes, we need to choose hard way to make our life turns into better way. One of them is quitting from social media .

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit