Alone







 


Alone doesn't mean you are lonely. Alone means you enjoy yourself. Alone can help you aware of your strength and weakness. Since, You spend much time with yourself.


Many people assume that someone is going outside alone as he or she doesn't have friends, she or he is not gracious person moreover people have opinion that there's something wrong with someone is going outside alone .


But, all of the statements is not accurate. Sometimes someone is going outside alone because she or he want it happen. 


If you ask me, Do you want to spend time alone ? I am going to conclusive myself 100% to answer yeah, absolutely . 

I often spend much time alone. It doesn't mean that I don't have people to accompany me but because myself want to it happen.


People want to spend much time alone because a large number of reasons :


1) Due to Character


Character is a definitive concept to influence our actions. We can not hold on our true of color about ourselves for long period. 

There are kind of people, there's someone can recharge his or her energy by spending time alone but vice versa there's someone can't be alone, she or he needs to recharge energy with meeting people. 


2) Due to Priority


Priority is distinct thing can make ourselves change our activities. There's someone want to do her assignment alone in library without people accompany her because she feels like decreasing distraction from external. She has clear Priority which is the assignment is more essential than meeting people in library.


3) Due to Circumstances


Sometimes, some of us have ever been in Toxic Environment. Due to this case make someone is going outside alone or spending time alone rather than spending with toxic people.


4) Due to Set Boundaries


Keeping Our Privacy is more vital than sharing with people. I am kind of person don't like if people know about myself too much. I always set-boundaries with people. Hence, I often go outside alone . But it doesn't mean that I'm a lonely person. I have ample friends can accompany me but I know when I need them to accompany me or not . I mean I am more understanding about myself.


5) Due to make everything become simple


When we want to watch movie in cinema or doing something outside with our friends. We need to adjust our time with them so that's why we are able to watch the movie or doing something . But, Sometimes, people prefer going to cinema or doing something outside alone than accompanying people because of making everything become simple. 


6) Due to Me Time




Going to Cafe, drink coffee, watch movie in cinema , shopping , self-care in salon alone or doing everything alone. It is such amazing moment because, in that circumstances we can appraise ourselves more than before. 


7) Due to decrease dependency 

Being independent person is good choice. Because I believe that our happiness and sadness are our responsibility hence we can be dependent on people .



Spending time with myself is kinda building relationship with ourselves. It is such Brilliant idea to take care ourselves especially our mental health. before y'all build relationship with others, build with yourself first.


  • Just ignore with people's opinion about being alone. Take your time, use your time to do what you want. Life is only once, spend it well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit