PROJECT



Hello guys, I'm Dian From Indonesia. I'm College Student in University of Muhammdiyah Sumatra Utara. Accounting is my major. Besides as college student I'm a worker also. I think, from the title. You have already known. Yes I'm a member in project team. 

 

Many people think that I'm a worker in Company :

1) Work start from nine to five and Monday to Friday.
2) Wear Formal Clothes
3) Enjoy AC room
4) Have Fix Income in every months.

 

All of them is untrue. I would say that I'm a temporary employee. I work depends on the project. I don't get projects from one Company but I get projects from ample Company also.

 

Long Story Short, My Job Description is 

Data Analyst, Auditing, Interview People, Present Presentation, Making report, Giving idea. 

 

Skills that I apply into project : 

Soft Skills : Management Pressure, Management Emotions, Working in Team, Perseverance, Initiative, Responsibility, Honesty, Communication etc. 

 

Hard Skill : Audit Knowledge, Accounting Knowledge, Buisness Knowledge, Politics Knowledge, Social and Psychology Knowledge, Operate Software etc.

 

Software that I often use :

1) Mc. Word

2) Mc. Excel

3) Mc. Visio

4) Accounting Software

5) Project Software 

6) Project Apps in Phone

7) Editing Videos & Photos

8) Mc. Power Point

 

The circumstances work in project. 

Every Project has their own Procedure so it depends what kind of project. Yet, I am going to illustrate the circumstances in project.

 

1) Every Projects has a leader. 

Sometimes one Project consist of 25 people , 30 people, 10 people or 6 people . it depends on Project.

 

2) For Duration of a Project .

Sometimes, it takes 1 day, 10 days, 3month, 6 month or 8 month. Sometimes I work nine to ten, Monday to Sunday. It is not permanent. It depends on Time Budget Pressure, Target in Company, People in Team, From External (Society, Place, Weather etc) .

 

3) Every Projects has their own Procedure. So, Before I jump to field. The leader is going to ask us in the team to join in briefing day . In briefing, the leader gives a procedure, advice, target, office stationery etc .

 

3) Sometimes, I must go out of town to run Project . It means I need to absent in my class , but since corona virus I can still join my class . It is the consequences of working. But it's okay, I still can make them balance.

 

4) Must be Communicative person . I mean, one of job description is interviewing people. It means I need to be able Communicative .

 

like and Dislike have a job in project .

 

Like From Working Project

1) Time is Flexible

2) Working while Traveling

3) Often get Commission besides salary

4) Always get new experience because every moment is different .

 

Dislike From Working Project 

1) I don't have fixed income . It depends on Project. 

2) I need to control my emotions because I have to put myself in team and meet with ample different characters. It means, I need to control my mind hence I don't through wrong statement which is able to harm people's feeling. 

 

The kinds of Projects that I run :

1) Government Projects

2) Educate employee to use software

3) Irrigation 

4) Research implementation

5) Project elections

Many more.

 

Talk about Salary .

I think salary is one of privacy . But I would say that salary in project is not same .

It depends on the kind of Project, the leader, time budget pressure, duration, people in the team .

That's all from my perspective of working in Project . Have a great time guys and see you in the next chapter .

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit