Talking



I have met ample people in my life. They have different characters, background education, family, environment, purpose in life and topic of conversation also. From having conversation with them I can learn many concepts about life.

 

One of my hobby is sharing perspective with people. So that's why I am into having conversations with different people because I can produce new concepts about life, knowledge, experience etc .

 

Sometimes, we have to adjust with people. I mean, we need to follow their topic . We don't have to start conversation and persuade them to enjoy about our topic. That's why tolerate about diversity is necessary and nice deed. From diversity, we can add wide information into our brain. I know, some of you will not connect with their topic but trying to figure out the topic by listening and asking is one good way to improve our communication skill.

 

1) Talk about Hobby

2) Talk about Childhood

3) Talk about major / education 

4) Talk about new information

5) Talk about self-development

6) Talk about Buisness

7) Talk about someone's life

8) Talk about new topic

9) Talk about themselves/ourselves

10) Talk about experience

11) Talk about future

12) Talk about daily activities

13) Talk about job

14) Talk about Problem

And many more .

 

All of them, I have tried. In my point of view The most interesting topic currently is talking about job, future, new topic, buisness . I often get them from some circles in my life. It could be my colleague, my friends in community, my new friends, my college's friends, my old friends.

 

We can get conversation by hanging out, calling or video calling, joining community, having a job etc .

 

You can find interesting topic which you want to discuss with your friends from apps. I mean like youtube, pinterest, google, podcasts and many more so that's why you can be productive person as spending time with people and produce something new .

 

  • That's all from my article about talking . Thanks for reading. Have a great day, See you in the next chapter. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit