One of good job for college student. You must try it.

 One of nice job for college student.



Are you college student or student? Do you want to get a job? Okey, this article is nice to you . Please read until done .

 

Many people can earn money from ample resources . Some of the job which they do, it needs tremendous energy moreover time. In my point of view, to do people's task can earn money . I have done this job since I was the first semester in my college. I did accounting task, management task, methodology task, english task, presentation task, writing task from several college students in different and same campus. I can earn money or they ask me hang out and then they pay my bills.

 

I did this job because my fist purpose is I want to help them but they repay the services I have given with money and treat me to a meal . 

This is gorgeous job because you can help people, you can earn money moreover gain new knowledge as you have practiced new skills . I mean like, when you try to do their task, you learn new material probably you have never learned before, or you can measure your capability with doing their task.

 

If people don't want to repay your service, ask yourself honestly. is it taking a lot of your time, energy? moreover you feel it is kind of burden to yourself . It had better say no to them . 

But I recommend to you take new opportunity which come to you because job is not always about money but also experience . 

Okey, I am going to reveal to you . Since I often helping people by finishing their task without getting money but I can get new experience . For instance : 

1) you can measure your capability .

Since my major is accounting and there are my friends ask me to help them to finish their accounting task . Literally, I can't answer the accounting case. It means I need to learn this case to hone my skill in accounting field. 

From this circumstance, you can get new things, I mean like : you can measure your capability, you can learn new knowledge or skills.

 

2) Someone pray sincerely for you.

Sometimes, we need to have it to make our life is better . Believe or not, it has good impact for future.

 

3) Get new networking.

I have new networking due to this job. From new networking, i can get more information about life moreover making income from different case .

For instance : I have ever asked by my friend to help her friend task and then I did his task . Do you know, in different moment, my friend's friend promote myself to his friend to be Master of Ceremony in english event. Believe or not , this is funny case. it is like a chain that continues into a new circle. 

From this case, I can get new circle, earn money moreover new experience.

 

 

This job has valuable benefits that you can gain . You can try it guys . Help each other is necessary as human

 


Comments

  1. Hei smart girl . How grateful your boyfriend has you .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit