GAP YEAR




Many people decide to gap year . I mean, After finishing senior high school. Some people don't continue to college but they decide to gab year. I have been there. 

 

People who chose to gap year for a reason.

 

Do gap year is embarrassing moment? 

 I don't think so guys .

If you think, gap year is losing opportunity to finish college on time. 

The answer is We can't follow people's rule, time, life style, way, goal, target etc. Don't force yourself to be like others. It's really unfair to yourself. 

 

Some people probably have opinions about gap year is wasting time . But in my point of view, it depends on that person. If the person use her time for necessary concepts and she can get advantage in her every single days. Gap year is good way to develop herself.

 

I have ever got question moreover statement from people around me about disadvantage of gap year .

 

Did I regret to do gap year?

 I didn't regret at all because I used my time for necessary things and gained ample new experiences.

 

They said that I did gap year.

 It means I lose opportunity to get job since my friends graduate earlier than me. 

But If you see perspective about gap year from that case, all of them are totally untrue.

 I don't mean to show off my experience but I just want to share, since I know I did gap year, I have inisiative to have experience in working while studying hence I have got income since I was first semester in college. 

 

In this case, we can't force ourselves to have same time and privilege with others. We grow in our time not people's time. 

 

Advantage of doing gap year .

Everything become valuable moment, if we spend in good way.

 

1) We can learn new skills
2) We can run buisness
3) We can have job
4) We can get new networking
5) We can travel 
And many more 

 

So you don't need to worry, if you want to decide gap year.

 

I would say that, everything happened for a reason. Everything that you have decided, you have to accept the next result . Either is good or bad news. 

 

Life is not competition

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit