Advantage of Online Class.



Everything has their own weakness and strength. Yeah, online class as well. Besides disadvantage In online class, I get advantage also .

From this article I am going to share my opinions about the benefits of online class. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Based on my perspective about Online class has some of advantages .

 

1) Decrease the expenses.

When I want to go to my college, I need to fuel my motorcycle or if feel so exhausted, I ask online motorcycle to give me a ride . After the class has finished, I often have a lunch with my friends in the cafe near my campus . It means, I need to pay all of those expenses.

If I online class, I don't need to go to college moreover having a lunch with my friends in the cafe . I just need to stay at home .

 

2) I don't need to think about what I am wearing. If offline class, I need to think what I am going to wear moreover put make-up on my face. Except, my professors ask me to have meeting in the online application. I need to wear appropriate clothes. But it's not too troublesome than offline class.

 

3) I am not in rush.

All this time, when I still offline class, I need to get out of my house 35 minutes before class begins. But in online class I don't need to do that . If my professor doesn't ask us to have meeting in online application, I just have to click attendance link and read the material and doing task before the deadline .

 

4) Besides online class, I can make money.

Since I don't need to go to my college . I can go to work . I mean, I just must be able to manage my time but my body can attend place where I work .

 

5) I can be more having Initiative value.

In Online Class, I can learn that I must be responsible for my future . The professor just a tool . Online Class is not my reason to be a lazy person . I need to augment my skills in the updated circumstance.

 

Whatever the situation. We have to adapt and find the positive side in new situation

 .

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit