The power of listening to music.

 Listening to music has amazing benefits.



        

Everyone has their own hobby to entertain themselves . Music can be one of them .Music is one of the fancy creation has ample benefits. Frankly, every single days I always consume music. Listening to music is kind of my habit.  I have ever figured out how long i spend my time to listen to music in a day . Believe or not, I have ever spent my time to consume music 18 hours in a day . I mean I Listen to music while doing other activities in that day . Listening to songs is kinda of dopamine to myself. I would say that I can't stop this habit since when I was in the kindergarten . I love listening to music significantly. 

 

Based on my experience.  Listening to music is not only to entertain myself but also I get a lot of amazing advantages in every single days when I am in the mood to listen a song .

 

1) Music decrease bad emotions.

it has impact to me how to act in various situations when I have bad days or bad emotions. For instance : When I am resentful with someone, basically I want to throw bad statement to the person to against his words but I decided to listen to music and then I didn't say harsh words . I couldn't imagine, if I still wanted to against his statement . Everything was going to be worse .

 

2) Music enhances running performance.

One of my exercise is jogging. When I am jogging while listening to music. I am more getting motivation to enhance running performance.I am more sweating it means I can scrape the fat on my body moreover I'm healthier.

 

3) Music help to sleep better.

I am kind of difficult to sleep in the night. Music is one of the good alternative to help me to sleep tight. I like to listen relaxing music when I want to sleep 

 

4) Music elevates mood while driving.

Driving is one of boring activity when I must face traffic jam . But when I listen to music with low sound while driving hence I can still enjoy my day.

 

5) Music can help to learn language.

Since I am Indonesian, hence I need to hone my English language skill by listening western songs after that I am going to get new vocabularies moreover I try to practice to say english words .

 

6) Music increases verbal intelligence.

I like to learn how to good at public speaking. From listening to music can help to control my intonation when I want to speak .

 

7) Music can help to recuperate sadness.

When I have problem, I prefer keeping it to telling with people . From listening songs can help me to find best solution from my problem.

 

8) Music can refresh my brain.

When I am exhausted with my activities. Listen to Music is one of my favorite concept to refresh my brain.

 

Music is kind of dopamine to myself . I can not stop listening to music . I hope, after you listen to music, you can get valuable advantage. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit