The past circumstances can't define someone's future.

Do you know that people change in every time ? I think it's true . Especially perspective . Due to time give us lesson .

 

I met with various of characters in my life . I love to learn people's characters . Because of that, I can get updated concepts which is able to help me to develop myself .

 

I want to reveal to you all my perspective about we can't define someone's future by giving example .

 

 

1) I have a friend in my junior high score . 

When I was in senior high school, she was ambitious girl . When I and my other friends didn't like to learn . But she was a nerd person hence She got high score in my class at the time. I thought that she would be more ambitious in the future. Yet do you know guys, my thought was wrong . After 6 years later when I ask about her habit of learning . It's totally different from the past situation. She is not ambitious girl again ,she has never had study space she often absent in class, she just learn if she has task . 

She said that, she just want to enjoy her days without forcing herself to learn . 

 

2) Do you know y'all when I was junior high school and senior high school . I often cheated in examination and did homework . Because I hated to learn . But when in third grade in senior high school I wanted to focus on knowledge than score . So when exam time I had never cheated again moreover when I entered college I have committed to myself that I have to focus on the knowledge than score . Believe or not start from the first semester untill now , I had never cheated in examination time even though I have chance to cheat in exam time or doing task . If I didn't know about the questions , I collect the paper . Believe or not, you can ask my friends in college , I always sit in front of supervisor in examination time because I don't want tobe instigated to cheat in examination time . Some of my friends talk to me that , the chair which I sit , it is hell's seat because they are nervous and no have space to cheat due to sit in front of supervisor. 

 

3) there is someone love her ex too much, she thought that she can't move on from him due to past experience but time by time, she can get out of evil zone . Because she is able to analyze everything relate with her ex clearly which is not matching again with herself. Hence, she is numb to her ex now.

 

4) there is someone didn't have purpose life, I mean he just spent time for unimportant moments yet time by time he can change his bad habit into good habit . He can manage his time for important things. 

 

5) Call him Z , I thought that he was fuck man due to have many ex and girlfriends but do you know guys, when he met with girl can change his bad habit . He becomes a loyal man now . He has married with her girlfriend .

 

  • Basically I still have ample cases yet, those cases have described that people change in every moment . I really agree with this statement "people change but memories not" . So that's why we can't judge people's life . We are just human who can't control future . 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit