Do you believe that Ghosts exist ?

 


Some people believe that ghosts exist

But some of them are sceptical. Yeah, we can't force perspective about this concept. But, if you ask me, Do I believe Ghost exist? Yeah, I totally believe that Ghosts exist because when I was a child from two years old I could see ghost exist but when I was junior high school I could not see ghost because I decided to close my inner eye yet I can still feel them exist even though I can't see them until now . 

I have ever shared my experience with my friends about this topic . Wow it's so scary yet some of their stories were sad . I have friends, they can see ghost moreover communicating with the ghost . 

Okay guys I am going to share my experience and my friends' also .

My experience :

I can't communicate with the ghost moreover I have never possessed the ghost. And I hope it will not happen to me.

1) when I Could still see the ghost, I have ever seen many of kinds ghosts in Indonesia , I call them : Kuntilanak, Pocong, Tuyul, ghost who didn't have head, ghost who didn't have body etc .

2) When I can't see the ghost but I can feel them exist.

I have ample stories. But I am going to give one of my stories because it has often happened into my days. So guys, I like to do my task or learn something in the midnight . In the midnight i often feel that the ghost bother me by pulling down my books, pen or everything on my desk . In fact, I didn't nudge moreover there's no wind in that moment. When I picked up my things that have fallen but suddenly it pulled down again and then I felt that i was not comfortable again hence I decided to went to bed.

Probably the ghost reminder me that don't push energy too much. I knew that I was really exhausted at the time but I pushed my energy to finish my deadline target.

My friends' experience :

1) I call him Bang C...

He is talent person who has a gift from God to be able to communicate with the ghost.

He has ever asked by the ghost to help the ghost to find her lost hand. So this ghost passed away due to pile-up hence his body was wrecked.

It's so scary story yet I could get the lesson from this story that we must be buried with complete bodies so that we die in peace. 

2) I call him H.....

He is one of my friends could see ghost moreover he could communicate with Ghost also but he decided to cover his inner eye hence he just can feel the ghost exist . But he has a lot of amazing stories with ample ghost 👻. He has ever seen ghost . This ghost has bad face but my friend asked the ghost to show the old face of the ghost . I mean the reel of her face, so the ghost ( she ) showed real of her face . She is really beautiful . She looks like western woman.

From this story , I got lesson that the ghost can show the original form . We don't know for sure why the ghost has scary form than their real form. But I have ever heard from people's opinion. The Ghosts have scary form due to their souls are used by human for bad concept .

3) I call her E..

She is my cousin, she can see ghost, she often possessed the devil Moreover She can communicate with the ghost but she has not handle the ghost yet, I mean when the ghost want to enter his body, she can't control it. So she has ample scary stories . One of them is she has often possessed the same ghost so this ghost said that their family must move from that house in which they are living now hence she can stop having conniption . I don't know it is true or false. But in fact, currently she has never possessed the ghost again after doing the ghost's advice.

I got the lesson from this story that the ghost want to give suggestion to human by entering her body .

By the way guys , if you are interested about the valuable stories of ghost .

I would like to recommend y'all to watch this channel in the YouTube .

https://www.youtube.com/user/sarawijayanto

Channel of Sara Wijayanto has amazing stories about the ghost which is we can produce valuable lesson that we can put into our life . This content is not setting , it is real. So this content consist of three emcees and a lot of crew.

1. Sara Wijayanto is brilliant person who has a fancy gift from God, she can see , communicate, handle , moreover cleansing the ghost. Hence she decided to make channel which name is Sara Wijayanto.

2) Wisnu is talent person, he can see ghost, communicate with Ghost and also draw the Ghosts perfectly.

3) Fadi is communicative person moreover he can feel that the ghost exist even though he can't see.

Anyway guys Further information, you can watch in YouTube . The channel is Sarah Wijayanto .

I really like this content, every weeks I always watch this content because after watching the video I got valuable lesson which is I can add into myself .

I don't force y'all to believe what I believe I just want to share my experience . 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow, Competent in the accounting field? But how?

Feeling is healing .

Forensic Audit